Sales Territory Manager - Evergreen|
This is an EVERGREEN career ad. We are always looking for Sales Territory Manager talent. This ad is a proactive way to share what opportunities we are always looking for and allow you to find out more about SCIEX. This role also allows you to upload your resume if you don't see active roles in your area and experience. Please visit the SCIEXCareersPD Site for all active roles.
As a global leader in mass spectrometry, SCIEX delivers solutions for precision detection and quantification of molecules to help protect and advance the wellness and safety of all. Because of our 50 years of groundbreaking innovation, our customers can quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster, and keep food healthier and safer. At SCIEX, youll find a rewarding role that amplifies your impact on the world and helps you realize lifes potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, were pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Are you ready to take the next step in your Sales career? The Sales Territory Manager is responsible for driving revenue and growth within an assigned territory by working with existing customers and acquiring new customers. In this role you will provide Mass Spectrometry sales expertise with regards to market, applications, and competition.
- Achieve or exceed sales quota. Grow prospects and funnel.
- Conduct effective customer meetings/presentations/seminars.
- Timely and accurate forecasting and sales pipeline generation is critical with regular weekly updates into Salesforce.com.
- Partner with local service and support staff to ensure total customer solution and satisfaction.
- Attend and support local technical shows and mass spectrometry related discussion groups.
- Bachelor's degree in a science major plus a minimum of 3 -5 years of successful capital equipment sales experience required.
- Must be located within the territory and have an understanding in Mass Spectrometry.
- Ability to effectively develop knowledge of accounts and key customers in the territory, interpret customer's needs, and identify/propose SCIEX product solutions.
- Must travel routinely within territory to customer accounts, and quarterly/annual sales meetings at various locations.
- Possess effective communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and willingness to take ownership for results.
If you have questions about SCIEX roles, please reach out to Mary Hurst Mary.Hurst@danaher.com
SUBJECT LINE: I have Sales skills!
If you are currently living in the following states or open to relocation, please apply. Relocation is available.
- New York
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.