Manager, Systems & Reporting Analytics - Client Services- HYBRID/BREA|
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter? Take a closer look.
Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. At Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. At first glance, youll see we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and health care forward for more than 80 years. Look again and youll see we are invested inyouand youll have the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.Youll find theDanaher Business System, which makes everything possible. Youll also see a company that investors trustour culture of continuous improvement has helped us outperform the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the past 25 years.
And no matter where you look at Beckman Coulter, at the heart of what we do, youll witness our shared purposehelping realize lifes potentialin action. Our work helps improve millions of lives.
We hope youll see yourself here, too!
What you find at Beckman Coulter and within yourself might just change theworld!
This position is part of theCustomer Support Teamlocated inSouthern California.You will report to theVP, Client Services.If you thrive in afast-pacedrole and want to work to build a world-classClient Servicesorganizationread on!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide leadership to a team of highly skilled technical analysts, software engineers and Oracle experts who are accountable for timely, high quality solution delivery across North America and Europe Client Services organizations.
- Provide production support for critical platforms and reporting tools.
- Using a User Support tool, monitor, evaluate and prioritize work effort. Responsible for the execution and completion of deliverables.
- Provide thought leadership and collaboration in identifying technology solutions and strategies for new programs, projects and enhancements to existing solutions.
- Engage with Client Service leadership for developing and delivering on vision and strategic plans for support infrastructure and capacity in areas of resourcing, process optimization and tool development.
- Lead, participate and deliver ideation and scope definition workshops, value proposition and business cases, as well as functional roadmaps and project plans in close alignment with organizational objectives.
- Set strategy and roadmap for Client Services reporting and application infrastructure, including analysis support.
- Oversee efforts by team to streamline and automate collection, management and analysis of data for the benefit of the business.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelors Degreein field with 9+ years of experience OR Masters Degree in field with 7+ years of experience
- Experience with project management principles.
- Continuous improvement experience
- Robust experience with databases, web technology
- Working knowledge of APIs and ERP systems
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Direct people leader experience strongly preferred
- Previous or Current Experience with the following: Oracle ERP, SSRS, SQL, Smartsheet, OBIEE, Power BI, Access Databases, Sharepoint, ETL,
- PMP Certification
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why well empower you to push the boundaries of whats possible.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.