Neat Delivery Driver/Technician ** $5000 Sign-On Bonus **|
OUR SHARED PURPOSE: BUILDING LASTING BONDS
The communities we belong to the bonds we build with the people we care about are integral to fostering our successes. From the bonds we create with customers to foster loyalty and respect, to the bonds we create with our local community outside of work hours relationships shape our success. Were building a better world by building lasting bonds.
Building: Were doers. Our tools are innovation, experience, and dedication.
Lasting: Were always there. We embrace an unwavering commitment to the future.
Bonds: Were your neighbors. We value relationships with our customers and communities.
ChemTreat, Inc. is the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment. We have over 2,000 associates working throughout North and South America. Our entrepreneurial spirit helps drive our company's success and extends into our customers' facilities. We help our customers save millions of dollars every year, enabling us to achieve unparalleled growth in the water treatment industry.
Delivery driver/Technician specializes in transfer of chemicals from drums and pails to tanks of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals delivered to ChemTreat customers as needed. The distribution base for this position is located in Cleveland, OH and will cover multiple locations in the Mid-West.
Overnight travel is required several days a week, typically returning by Thursday and normally back by the weekends. This is an hourly position with overtime as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform specialized chemical transfer service, known as neat delivery, to local and long-distance customers on short notices according to set policies and training procedures
- Utilizing provided equipment, maintained in good, clean working condition to offer a professional, high-quality level of service.
- Perform all job functions and represent ChemTreat with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Complete DOT logbooks/ ELD
- Communicate delivery issues to appropriate department(s)
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance with approved vendors
- Assist in new hire training
- Overtime as required
- Other duties as assigned by department manager.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Technical, Analytical skills, and business knowledge
- Communication and Interpersonal skills; Teamwork and leadership
- Organizational skills; Self-management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Valid Passport /TWIC Card/Real ID, or ability to obtain documents within 6 months of hire
- Clean driving record required
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations
- Constantly required to sit (includes driving long distances, up to 11 hours, not to exceed DOT Regulations) and required to walk, stand, climb (includes stairs), balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell
- Constantly using hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and operate forklift.
- Routinely required to reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 75 pounds and sometimes required to maneuver drums weighing 250-800 pounds
- Required to be medically cleared to wear a respirator.
- Required to use ear plugs for hearing protection.
- Required to able to physically access each of the ChemTreat Plant manufacturing and customer operations areas to perform the essential job functions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- This is a specialty chemical blending and packaging facility where hazardous materials are present.
- Will be subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures and work space restrictions.
- Required to wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: eye, hearing and respiratory protection, protective apron, steel toe shoes, gloves, hard hats, and face shields.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Will be exposed to extreme environment conditions, heat, cold, precipitation
- Contact lenses may not be allowed in some areas.
AT WILL STATEMENT
Employment with ChemTreat is on an at-will basis, which means that either the employee or ChemTreat can terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without notice, unless the employee and ChemTreat have entered a written agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized representative of ChemTreat.
ChemTreat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any characteristic protected by law.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.