Compliance Analyst Diagnostics Platform|
The Compliance Analyst will play a vital role in supporting the Diagnostic Platforms Chief Compliance Officer and the Diagnostic Platform compliance teams monitoring and auditing activities, third party due diligence program, and communication and training programs. This position will also serve as a liaison to internal and external business partners, providing direction and guidance related to the Diagnostics Platform and OpCo-specific Compliance programs while facilitating the implementation of systems and infrastructure to support Compliance program initiatives. This position is part of the Diagnostic Platforms compliance organization located in Brea, California and will be a hybrid position.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Platforms third-party due diligence and oversight program by responding to system user inquiries and tracking key performance metrics
- Supporting a global anti-corruption audit program by coordinating site visits, ensuring documents are provided, reviewing and analyzing data, and assisting with audit report preparation
- Supporting a global healthcare compliance monitoring program by compiling and analyzing data from company systems to develop and report out on key performance indicators
- Supporting the Platforms training and communication initiatives by assisting with training content and communication tools development and by working with operating company personnel to utilize communication content and tools developed by the Platform
- Analyzing multiple disparate data sources, such as Speak Up reports, customer interaction data, and third party diligence and oversight materials, to provide meaningful analytics to leadership that will drive compliance as well as business efficiencies
- Supporting global Compliance policy and procedure initiatives by reviewing, enhancing, and implementing updated guidance for key compliance related activities.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of two years of recent experience in either a company compliance program role or in an accounting, auditing, or monitoring role either at a company or at a major accounting or consulting firm
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Teams, Miro, Visio, Power Point, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience or qualifications in:
- Experience using analytical tools for data analysis
- Certifications, including a CCEP, CPA, or CFE are highly desirable
- Understanding of Medical Device and Diagnostics operations and the laws, regulations, and guidance applicable to the industry (e.g., FDA, AdvaMed and other international industry codes, OIG, global transparency laws, Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption, Data Privacy, Trade, Competition Law, etc.)
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.