Commercial FP&A Analyst|
At ChemTreat, we understand and respect the awe-inspiring power of water to impact industries, and to sustain and enhance lives. Our 2,000 associates across North and South America maximize this power for our customersfrom power producers to food and beverage companies to the automotive industry.
When you join the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment, youll work side-by-side with those customers, helping them save millions of dollars and grow their businesses, all while protecting people and the environment. Our whatever-it-takes mindset allows us to turn our 50 years of experience and innovative thinking into meaningful outcomes for our customersand rewarding careers for our people.
ChemTreat is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
Our shared purpose: building lasting bonds
The communities we belong to the bonds we build with the people we care about are integral to fostering our successes. From the bonds we create with customers to foster loyalty and respect, to the bonds we create with our local community outside of work hours relationships shape our success. Were building a better world by building lasting bonds.
Building: Were doers. Our tools are innovation, experience, and dedication.
Lasting: Were always there. We embrace an unwavering commitment to the future.
Bonds: Were your neighbors. We value relationships with our customers and communities.
The Commercial FP&A Analyst supports our North America Commercial organization in achieving both short-term and long-term business goals by providing monthly sales forecasting and detailed variance analysis. This role is directly involved in planning cycles (monthly, quarterly and annual), establishment and tracking of sales related key performing indicators (KPIs) and preparation of periodic reporting packages and analysis for use by Commercial leadership. This position is a highly visible position with direct interactions with key business leaders and reports to the Global Commercial FP&A Manager who works at Corporate headquarters located in Richmond, Virginia.
The successful candidate will have high energy with a strong base of finance and business knowledge, good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, and a proven track record of success both as a leader and member of a team.
Essential functions & responsibilities
- Develop a stable cadence with commercial organization to review monthly actuals, update forecasts and deliver monthly reporting of revenue, key metrics and headcount.
- Support commercial organization in customer contract negotiations by seeking guidance from subject matter experts to ensure full consideration of accounting impacts related to equipment, prebates, Operating or Sales Leases and revenue recognition.
- Manage complex forecasting models for monthly, quarterly and annual processes and drive process improvements.
- Prepare detailed forecast vs actuals variance analytics with recommended countermeasures and improvements to enhance financial performance.
- Provide timely revenue and other KPI reporting analytics to drive optimized decision making.
- Actively engage and contribute to long term planning & strategy and constantly seeking to add value to current process, information system and business growth.
- Provide Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis for Commercial Leadership Team
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Assist with new sales representative orientation and new employee training.
- Partner with Human Resources (HR) with Feet on the Street (FOS) and Corporate Sales hiring plan.
Knowledge & skills
- Strong Analytical skills and business/accounting knowledge
- Excellent Skills in Excel (marcos, pivots, lookups), Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Results-oriented person that generates creative solutions.
- Must be comfortable with change and continuous improvement efforts.
- Able to clearly communicate financial results to all levels of management.
Education & experience
- An undergraduate degree is required (Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area), MBA preferred
- 3+ yrs. of experience in finance or accounting roles.
- Experience using financial reporting tools such as Excel, SQL, Power BI, Tableau.
- Fluent in English.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.