Buyer II/Procurement Analyst II|
R1147700: Analyst II Procurement
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see that for more than 80 years weve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself.Were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and youll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
What you find at Beckman Coulter and within yourself might just change the world!
The Procurement Analyst II for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is responsible for tactical procurement, inventory control, and supplier management for the Diagnostic product lines.
This position is an integral part of the Instruments Manufacturing Materials Department and will be in Miami Florida. Our vision is to provide timely material availability of conformant products at the right price in support of production OTD, with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and the expansion of market share.
You will be an integral part of the Purchasing & Planning Materials Team and report to the Procurement Supervisor.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, metric-driven, production servicing role and want to work to build a world-class supply chain organizationread on!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Take ownership and uphold all corporate and site/department-specific physical and financial inventory targets while ensuring material availability in support of site production goals.
- Drive the analysis and review of demand data to support purchasing and planning decisions both short and long term to ensure continuity of supply.
- Identify potential savings opportunities and lead cross-functional initiatives to achieve Purchase Price Variance financial goals.
- Improve inventory performance and drive positive cash flow by expanding our Kanban program, adjusting safety stocks, and improving lead times.
- Manage vendor relationships to develop and champion characteristics of preferred suppliers.
- Maintain conformance to all Beckman Coulter policies and practices in a FDA regulated environment
- Provide guidance to junior associates
The essential requirements of the job include:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree with 2+ years of experience in a tactical or strategic procurement role, supporting manufacturing or project management, or a masters degree
- Experience supporting PPV, MUV, and inventory targets.
- Familiarity with Oracle or similar MRP software navigation within the procurement and material management modules.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Vendor consignment programs
- Leading or participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Supporting the establishment of or have a working familiarity with Kanban systems
Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates and their families lives. Whether its a health care program, paid time off, or 401K savings plans our programs give to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com. We believe youll like what you see.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why well empower you to push the boundaries of whats possible.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.