Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Architectural Services, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Engineering, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Sales, Publishing, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
Tech Lead - Sales and Marketing BI|
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Tech Lead - Sales and Marketing BI you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do
Analyze & Design:
- BI Development, build reports and coordinate with the business and client on developing, maintaining new and existing reports on a MS SSAS Cubes.
- Build/Customize SSAS Cube as per Client's requirement
- Conduct JAD sessions with business users and key stakeholders.
- Resolve comments and/or seek clarifications from business users on functional design documents across business process area. Facilitate meetings between business units to confirm
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 6+ year of Professional work experience
- 3+ years' experience in MS SSAS development (tabular/multi-dimensional) for large projects
- Ability to write MDX queries in SSAS to analyze data in Cubes,
- Experience on analyzing & writing SQL queries to analyze the data
- Experience with MS SQL SSAS Multi-dimensional Modeling
- Ability to write MDX queries
- Exposure to Data Modelling & Data warehousing concepts
- Exposure to Redshift Database or any other Postgre SQL DB.
- Exposure to Tableau
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Good experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
- Business knowledge in financial domains related Asset management