Manufacturing Technician-Direct Hire positions- $2000 sign on bonus!|
In our line of work, life isnt a given - its the ultimate goal. When life takes an unexpected turn, our technology and solutions enable caregivers to make informed diagnostic decisions to improve patient care. This is our shared purpose at Radiometer and what unites all +4000 of us - no matter our roles or where in the world were located. Creating impactful innovations like ours, doesnt happen overnight - it requires uncompromising persistency, passion, and a desire to make a difference. Here, you can learn, grow, and chart an uncommonly diverse career.
Radiometer is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
The Manufacturing Technician for Radiometer is responsible for working with the Manufacturing Lead and/or Specialist to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
This position is part of the Radiometer America team located in Carlsbad, CA and will be on-site. At Radiometer, our vision is to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast, and easy patient diagnoses.
You will be a part of the Manufacturing team and report to the Value Stream Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced role and want to work to build a world-class Manufacturing organizationread on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use basic problem-solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials, and labor to Manufacturing Lead or Production Supervisor.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
- Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Participate as an active member of the production team and assist in product processing.
- Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- No allergies to chemicals such as adhesives and solvents
- High school Diploma or GED
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
3 shifts available with shift differential paid for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- 1st shift: 6am-2:30pm Monday through Friday
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm to 10:30pm Monday through Friday with a 12.5% shift differential
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm to 6:30am Monday through Friday with a 15% shift differential
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA (Starting on Day 1)!
15 days PTO, 3 Days Sick Time, and 10 Paid Holidays.
Highly Competitive Compensation, Paid Parental Leave, Company Sponsored Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401k Match, Adoption Assistance, Pet Insurance, Continuous Growth, Employee Recognition Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Spotlight Awards, Team Achievement Celebrations, Annual Celebrations, and much more!
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.