Senior Product Sales Executive (Chem/IA)|
We are looking for a Product Sales Executive (PSE) who is success driven within a team-based sales strategyfor both new and existing customers. You will be responsible for positioning Chemistry and Immunoassay solutions into hospitals and reference laboratories.
As our new PSE, your goal will be to accurately anticipate the needs of customers and execute on a sales strategy to help us become the technical vendor of choice. You will use your experience in laboratory workflow to effectively position our solutions (hardware, reagents, systems and applications).
Your Regional Sales Manager will coach you in using funnel management to design and implement your sales plan; and achieve your sales and financial goals. Leaders at Beckman Coulter focus on the growth and development of our associates, so if youre looking to grow and take that next step in your career, we invite you to read on.
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter? Take a closer look.
Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. At Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates.
Our work helps improve millions of lives. We hope youll see yourself here, too!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Working knowledge of laboratory workflow, workload demands, and Chem/IA system needs
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers) strongly preferred in laboratory diagnostics
- Strong executive presence, communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to conduct a technical presentation and be able to articulate clearly, concisely and accurately to various customer partners
- Ability to effectively overcome customer objections and turn them into a competitive win
- Working experience of performing live instrument demonstrations
- Strong organizational skills and be highly motivated and success driven within a team environment
- Excellent time and territory management habits as well as follow up and follow through skills
- Experience working with distribution channels is a plus
- Experience working with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs, including CRM programs
- Bachelors degree preferably in a science field (preferably within Medical Technology)
- 5 years capital sales experience in hospital or laboratory setting or 7+ years direct experience as a Medical Technologist
- Must be willing to travel 50% - 75%. In this position you will work remotely in your home office; and work with customers in the field, which will include traveling to customer locations where you may have to stay overnight, depending upon the location of the customer and your home office
- Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates and their families lives. Whether its a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job.
At Beckman Coulter, were driven by a sense of wonder for what we can createand what we can become. Here, youll accelerate your career while driving innovation that improves lives. Youll work hard and try new things, with guidance from committed leaders, powerful DBS tools Danaher Business System, and the support of a global organization. As part of the Danaher family of 67,000 associates across the globe, your possibilities for growth and development are unparalleled.
We believe that creativity and innovation thrive when the most diverse set of voices are heard, and thats why were taking concrete steps to ensure that were fostering an inclusive and engaging workplace for our team. If youd like to learn more, read stories from our associates on our Careers Blog or contact one of our recruiters.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.