Customer Support Specialist, West Coast|
At ChemTreat, we understand and respect the awe-inspiring power of water to impact industries, and to sustain and enhance lives. Our 2,000 associates across North and South America maximize this power for our customersfrom power producers to food and beverage companies to the automotive industry.
When you join the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment, youll work side-by-side with those customers, helping them save millions of dollars and grow their businesses, all while protecting people and the environment. Our whatever-it-takes mindset allows us to turn our 50 years of experience and innovative thinking into meaningful outcomes for our customersand rewarding careers for our people.
ChemTreat is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
About the Sales & Customer Support Representative role:
As a Sales and Customer Support Representative, in a fast-paced environment you will fulfill internal and external customer needs through a high volume of phone calls, while also handling electronic requests. You will provide unscripted, customized professional service with the expectation that you have ownership over the resolution within a 24-hour window.
This is a full-time opportunity, Monday through Friday. Hours: 9:30 AM to 6 PM EST
This role is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the company location and part-time remotely from your home. Must be based in Greater Richmond, VA area.
What are the responsibilities?
- Support the sales force to resolve situations
- Problem solves delivery issues, probe and fact find for key elements and track orders to delivery
- Place accurate phone orders (40-50 daily) and electronic orders (10-15 weekly)
- Responsible for all account maintenance: account contact information, pricing information, address changes, notes, etc.
- Follow the escalation procedure for outstanding tasks
- Review customer Purchase Orders (PO) for order entry
- Problem-solve errors for root cause and countermeasure
- Understand and adapt to change in processes and procedures
- Ability to understand lean manufacturing metrics as they relate to daily performance measures
- Staying organized through self-management, motivated and committed to results
What makes this opportunity exciting?
- This is an opportunity to get into an outstanding organization, ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 list!
- You will be helping ensure water quality for people around the world!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one
Am I qualified?
- Associates or bachelors degree preferred
- 2-3 years of business and/or customer contact center experience preferred
- Technical, analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.