International Operations Specialist|
At ChemTreat, we understand and respect the awe-inspiring power of water to impact industries, and to sustain and enhance lives. Our 2,000 associates across North and South America maximize this power for our customersfrom power producers to food and beverage companies to the automotive industry.
When you join the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment, youll work side-by-side with those customers, helping them save millions of dollars and grow their businesses, all while protecting people and the environment. Our whatever-it-takes mindset allows us to turn our 50 years of experience and innovative thinking into meaningful outcomes for our customersand rewarding careers for our people.
ChemTreat is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
We have an amazing career opportunity available for an International Operations Specialist. This position provides unscripted customer support for international orders of our chemical products and technical systems. This includes placing and tracking orders placed from both internal (sales representatives) and external customers directly over the phone and via email as well as ongoing account maintenance duties.
If you have amazing customer support skills including conflict resolution and follow-up skills and you are looking a place to grow and expand, this could be the job for you!
Essential functions & responsibilities
- Fulfill internal and external international customer needs through a high volume of complex electronic requests while simultaneously handling phone requests
- Create new accounts and accurately submit customer orders (received via phone, email, customer PO) in the ERP system (Dynamics 365)
- Use critical thinking skills to assess inventory on hand during order placement and coordinate with sales team and Demand Planner on back orders/remote warehouse stocking
- Problem solve delivery issues and track status on orders via communication with carriers, manufacturing facilities, or suppliers
- Handle international returns and expedites from start to finish
- Read and decipher notes on accounts and order entry
- Follow the escalation procedure for outstanding tasks
- Record and problem solve errors (internal and external) for root cause and countermeasure
- Establish an understanding of compliant customer requirements and initiate export approval requests
- Support sales team to resolve complex situations
- Support other corporate services teams based on business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish or French is preferred
- Professional phone and e-mail etiquette
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and problem solve
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Experience in business, logistics and/or customer contact center experience would be advantageous
- Microsoft 365 experience: Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint (Intermediate Excel skills preferred)
- Dynamics 365 experience preferred
- Positive attitude during stressful situations and ability to handle multiple interruptions
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.