At ChemTreat, we understand and respect the awe-inspiring power of water to impact industries, and to sustain and enhance lives. Our 2,000 associates across North and South America maximize this power for our customersfrom power producers to food and beverage companies to the automotive industry.
When you join the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment, youll work side-by-side with those customers, helping them save millions of dollars and grow their businesses, all while protecting people and the environment. Our whatever-it-takes mindset allows us to turn our 50 years of experience and innovative thinking into meaningful outcomes for our customersand rewarding careers for our people.
ChemTreat is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
About the role:
The Equipment Coordinator will fulfill internal and external customer needs through a high volume of sophisticated electronic and phone requests (20-30 per day each). In this role, you will provide unscripted, customized professional service with the expectation that you have sole ownership over the resolution window within a 48-hour window.
Schedule alternates between 8 AM EST - 4:30 PM EST and 8:30 AM EST - 5 PM EST, depending on business needs, Monday - Friday.
- Quoting equipment such as controller, pumps, replacement parts, and custom panels
- Setting up and maintaining tanks in our internal database
- Working directly with vendors for costing and technical assistance
- Handle equipment returns and expedites from start to finish
- Understand, process, and confirm on average 20-30 customer requests through email or fax
- Support the sales force to resolve complex situations
- Problem solves delivery issues, probe and fact find for key elements, and track orders to delivery
- Review customer Purchase Orders (PO) for order entry
- Accurate place text-based, customer PO, and email chain orders
- Resolve appropriate formula to calculate sales cost based on ChemTreat pricing (60% of requests)
- Discern commission decisions at order entry time and take action as necessary (20% of orders)
- Resolve freight charge routing and allocation to accurately apply freight charges to customers (100% of orders)
What makes this opportunity exciting?
- This is an opportunity to get into an outstanding organization, ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 list!
- You will be helping ensure water quality for people around the world!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one
Are you qualified?
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years of business and/or customer contact center experience preferred
- Technical equipment knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills: Ability to communicate cross-functionally
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.