Customer Relations Specialist|
At ChemTreat, we understand and respect the awe-inspiring power of water to impact industries, and to sustain and enhance lives. Our 2,000 associates across North and South America maximize this power for our customersfrom power producers to food and beverage companies to the automotive industry.
When you join the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment, youll work side-by-side with those customers, helping them save millions of dollars and grow their businesses, all while protecting people and the environment. Our whatever-it-takes mindset allows us to turn our 50 years of experience and innovative thinking into meaningful outcomes for our customersand rewarding careers for our people.
ChemTreat is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
About the role:
We are hiring a Customer Relations Specialist! In this role you will fulfill internal and external customer needs through a moderate volume of escalated phone calls (averaging 10-15 per day), while also handling electronic requests (averaging 10-15 email tasks per day).
You will provide unscripted, customized professional service with the expectation that you have sole ownership over the resolution window within a 24-hour window.
Schedule alternates between 8 AM EST - 4:30 PM EST and 8:15 AM EST 4:45 PM EST, depending on business needs, Monday - Friday.
- Process expedite orders while interacting directly with warehouses, transportation and procurement teams
- Initiate request for return of products back into warehouse
- Work closely with commercial sales team leadership to approve pricing decrease requests and specific chemical commodities requests
- Work directly with carriers to ensure appropriate transit times and follow orders through delivery
- Reviews accuracy of expedited orders and reconcile discrepancies with the respective supervisor
- Reviews and updates standard procedures and communicate changes to the team
- Runs daily metrics reports and analyzes trends and works with Customer Support Supervisor to build solutions
- Updates daily management boards and visual management reporting
- Serves as back up to E-commerce and Customer Contact center team
- Support the sales force to resolve sophisticated situations
- Problem solve delivery issues, probe and fact find for key elements, and supervise orders to delivery
- Read and decipher notes in order entry
- Follow the escalation procedure for outstanding tasks
What makes this opportunity exciting?
- This is an opportunity to get into an outstanding organization, ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 list!
- You will be helping ensure water quality for people around the world!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one
Are you qualified:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred or 3 years of equivalent job experience
- 2-3 years of business and/or customer contact center experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills: Ability to communicate cross-functionally
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.