Multi Site Production Planner|
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, youll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, were pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
The Multi-Site Production Scheduler is responsible for maintaining the Master Production Schedule across multiple sites to balance capacity utilization to achieve comparable lead times to market across sites while working cross-functionally within the organization to ensure optimal production flexibility for demand fulfillment and order execution processes.
Responsible for the materials planning, scheduling and ordering activities associated with the delivery of specific customer products to achieve capacity optimization while managing competing priorities. Utilizes various business systems, a variety of reports and other related tools to ensure timely and economical completion of customer requirements. Drives activities to ensure achievement of systems and production to assure supply commitments are achieved.
If you combine significant material operations experience (e.g. planning, purchasing, scheduling, etc.) with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and remain organized in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, the role of Multi-Site Production Planner with Pall Corporation offers you multiple opportunities:
What you'll do
- You will have the opportunity to make an impact as you develop and implement your standard work and drive improvements to support our business via kaizen activities.
- The role will provide you with broad visibility and exposure as you work cross-functionally with Sales to Manufacturing to Service, Logistics, Operations Leadership and more. You'll also regularly interact with customers.
- We can promise you won't get bored! Every day is different. If you like a fast-paced environment and are excited to take on new challenges to build your brand, you'll enjoy being at Pall.
- Data analysis to identify those Customers and part numbers that will provide the most flexibility for capacity balancing across sites. Subsequently engaging cross-functionally including Quality, Product Management and Commercial Teams to support getting Customers approvals to accept product from alternative sites.
- Facilitating the order movements by working with Production Planning and Customer Service to allow for balancing of the order book to occur. Working to ensure order movements deliver consistent dates for delivery expectations.
- Bill of Material explosions as demand is being re-balanced to ensure that adequate component planning is in place to enable successful execution of the transfers.
- Track planned production output against targets and recommend opportunities to improve.
- Maintaining a master tracker of Customer approvals for which parts from which sites and following existing processes to ensure visibility through Customer Service, Quality, Supply Chain and the Factory Production Planning Teams.
- Partnering for solutions on most critical escalated priorities from Commercial and lining them up with Production plant capability to deliver requirements.
- Management reporting on macro planning overview of cross-site utilization and optimization plans.
- Ensuring master data alignment for critical fields in SAP like Delivery Plant, CMIR level data, Material Group 3, Country of Origin, Availability Check, Sales Order Priority, etc.
- Ensuring export compliance as orders may be moved from one country to another.
- Providing guidance on critical raw material component supply constraints from suppliers to be fulfilled across multiple production sites in a balanced and equitable way to optimize output.
- Other duties upon request
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or other related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of purchasing or planning experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred; manufacturing experience in a planning capacity preferred
- Project management, problem-solving and analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, for different levels of the organization is required.
- Advanced Excel skills required (V-lookups, pivot tables, macros and formula entry). Access preferred.
- Experience using large ERP in production planning and planning activities is required. SAP is preferred.
- Strong ability to understand the capacity of production and accurately calculate lead times and determine production bottlenecks.
- APICS CPIM or CPM certification preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Results oriented, problem solving, personally vested and motivated self-starter with initiative
- Proven record, with demonstrable evidence, of high focus on customer centricity
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong collaboration and communication skills required.
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Fast-paced, results oriented, process and data driven environment.
- Operates effectively in a diverse and inclusive global environment.
- Acts professional and with integrity in all situations.
- To work safely and to comply with the companys health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures. (Mandatory- Do not Remove)
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.