Technical Applications Specialist - Remote MN|
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter? Take a closer look.
Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. At Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. At first glance, youll see we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and health care forward for more than 80 years. Look again and youll see we are invested in you and youll have the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful. Youll find the Danaher Business System, which makes everything possible. Youll also see a company that investors trustour culture of continuous improvement has helped us outperform the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the past 25 years.
And no matter where you look at Beckman Coulter, at the heart of what we do, youll witness our shared purposehelping realize lifes potentialin action. Our work helps improve millions of lives.
We hope youll see yourself here, too.
What you find at Beckman Coulter and within yourself might just change the world!
This position is part of the Beckman MicroScan group and will be located in Minnesota or Wisconsin. At MicroScan, our vision is to ensure that every patient has access to the right antibiotic at the right time.
You will be a part of the MicroScan Applications team and report to the MicroScan Applications Manager responsible for accurately anticipating the needs of your customers and execute on a strategy to help us become/stay the technical vendor of choice. You will use your experience in laboratory workflow to effectively position our solutions in the Microbiology space. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to work to build a world-class Microbiology Applications Team organizationread on!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Travel to customer accounts in your territory and prioritize support activities in all accounts to position Beckman Coulter solutions to meet customer needs.
- Implement MicroScan analyzers, designing a plan to achieve and establish customer needs for best patient care.
- Work with customers in the field to address all technical and supportive needs.
- Develop and execute creative strategies to influence the customer for best possible workflow.
- Working with sales partner to effectively link Beckman Coulters Microbiology solutions to the customers technical, financial and business needs.
- Strategically leverage internal and external resources including Service, Sales, FieldProductSpecialists, Leadership and Client Servicesto build and execute agreed upon strategy to support all customers.
- Follow through quickly and thoroughly on agreed upon actions with customer to advance the customer experience with Beckman MicroScan.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor Degree in field with 2+ years experience OR Master Degree in field with 0-2 years experience
- 2+ years Laboratory experience.
- Must be willing to travel 75%, including overnight travel
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Bachelor Degree (preferably MT-ASCP)
- Individuals who have had direct experience working as a Microbiology Medical Technologist in clinical microbiology.
- Experience with automated identification/antimicrobial susceptibility testing systems
Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates and their families lives. Whether its a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com. We believe youll like what you see.
At Beckman Coulter, were driven by a sense of wonder for what we can createand what we can become. Here, youll accelerate your career while driving innovation that improves lives. Youll work hard and try new things, with guidance from committed leaders, powerful DBS tools, and the support of a global organization. As part of the Danaher family of 67,000 associates across the globe, your possibilities for growth and development are unparalleled.
We believe that creativity and innovation thrive when the most diverse set of voices are heard, and thats why were taking concrete steps to ensure that were fostering an inclusive and engaging workplace for our team. If youd like to learn more, read stories from our associates on our Careers Blog or contact one of our recruiters.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.