The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for manufacturing, testing, and troubleshooting Beckman Coulters line of liquid-handling instruments and automated platforms.
- Assemble electro-mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies using small hand tools, power tools, jigs, fasteners and cable ties
- Follow work-instructions and standard-work procedures to ensure strong outgoing quality metrics
- Implement improvements in product cost, production efficiency, and product quality
- Follow manufacturing schedule and meet on-time deliveries
- Contribute to production meetings and problem-solving events
- Organize, clean and maintain workstation
- Other manufacturing and shipping tasks as required
Education, skills and experience:
- Experienced in building and troubleshooting computer-controlled electro-mechanical assemblies and systems
- Experience with precision mechanisms, PC card installation, mount installation and cable routing
- Skilled with basic hand and power tools
- Requires self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Effective and analytical problem-solving skills
- Skilled with interpretation of drawings, procedures, specifications, etc.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Experience using all MS Office products
- Must be able to work for extended periods on their feet, and lift and transport up to 50 pounds
- Desired qualifications: Associates degree, technical certification, or minimum 2 years electro-mechanical assembly experience
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.