XOS Mechanical Engineer|
A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR), XOS (www.xos.com (http://www.xos.com)) is a leading manufacturer of application-specific X-ray analyzers. In todays highly competitive environment one of the key differentiators for sustained long term success is an organizations people. While products, assets, and brand can create a competitive advantage, over time without great people the competition will catch up. This could not be better stated than in one of our core values, The Best Team Wins! Within Danaher, XOS is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies (https://www.dhwaterquality.com/). Through strong customer partnerships, the water platform advances the quality and delivery of water. Want to help us in this mission?
XOS has an excellent opportunity for an early-career Mechanical Engineer to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will assist and lead on a variety of projects relating to our X-ray analyzers. Our analyzers offer elemental analysis solutions that improve public safety and customer efficiency.
The candidate for this position should have some background with 3D mechanical product design, problem solving techniques and experience in a manufacturing environment.
You will engage in all phases of product development, including concept, documentation, design, prototype, test, and manufacturing introduction. This position will improve products, support custom customer orders, and resolve process and quality issues.
You will have a great opportunity to collaborate with a small team, learning and developing Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical design skills.
- Design and development of reliable products within the Engineering Department.
- Lead and collaborate on projects and report the progress of assigned work.
- Discover high quality solutions to problems.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of customer/project related documentation.
- Demonstrate good judgement while balancing business and customer needs. Exhibits attention to detail, with a risk management focus and timely execution.
- Completed Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Design for manufacturing.
- 2-7 years work experience on the design and development of products.
- Well-developed time management and organization skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor, with a desire to drive continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of mechanical design and 3D CAD SolidWorks experience preferred.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode Analysis and/or Root Cause Analysis.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.