Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Atlanta, GA United States
|| Computers, Hardware, Computers, Software, Engineering, Information Technology, Web Technology
Software Engineer II|
Deliver technically complex solutions. Perform system integration support for all project work. Consult and partner with the business product owners to understand the end goal and offer solutions and recommendations during the design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- As a member part of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Business Engagement – Automation team, you’ll help the IAM team to transform and develop their technical capabilities and processes by developing programs to automate repeatable tasks that are used in day to day provisioning, privileged access and other identity services capability, adopt Intelligent Process Automation, Robotic Process Automation and AI/ML as appropriate.
- Develop automation enabled solutions that address the needs of IAM and our business teammates, including implementing solutions to help streamline our processes, enable our processes to better scale, while meeting company and industry compliance standards.
- Develop customized coding, software integration, perform analysis, configure solutions, using tools specific to the project or the area.
- Lead and participate in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards, including robust unit testing and support for subsequent release testing.
- Build non-functional monitoring capabilities and provide escalated support for highly complex applications in production.
- Follow the company’s SDLC and Agile methodologies and build in and maintain security controls and monitoring in support of company standards.
- From time to time, lead moderately complex initiatives and participate in larger, more complex initiatives.
- Solve complex technical and operational problems through process design and automation coding
- Code solution as well as leverage Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools
- Act as a resource for teammates – working collaboratively to achieve a solution
- In an Agile environment: Responsible for delivering high quality working software and automating manual/reusable tasks working directly, and engage with, the business from the beginning of the design work.
- Leverage continuous engineering practices to deliver business value regarding effectiveness of the design. Actively participate in refining user stories. Responsible for design, developing, and maintaining automated unit testing, and supporting integration and functional testing. Responsible for providing automated monitoring capabilities, providing warranty support, and providing knowledge transfer to production support. Develop code in accordance with the acceptance criteria established by the Product Owner.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s Degree and four to seven years of experience or equivalent education and software engineering training or experience
2. In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement IT best practices
3. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function
4. Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems by applying best practices
5. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information
- Previous experience in developing automation routines and RPA
- Experience, and current skills, developing in Python and PowerShell. Java also desired
- Experience consuming vendor (of our products) APIs
- Experience creating development specifications, testing specifications
- Experience using Agile
- Experience using GitLab runners, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, etc
- Experience leading code reviews
- Experience applying corporate SDLC and development standards to a small team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related degree and two years of hands-on development experience
- Knowledge of specific applications, technology platforms, programming languages, systems, or business segments
- Banking or financial services experience.
- Knowledge of Identity lifecycle tools
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Professional experience building high-quality apps or services from the ground up and scaling at an enterprise level Experience with Open Source tools and frameworks
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP Strong understanding of SOA and/or Open API methodologies and service architectures Experience using web servers, application containers, caching technologies Solid knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling)
- Experience with api gateways
- Experience with build tools, such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Proven ability to write comprehensive unit and integration tests.