Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Tampa, FL, | Atlanta, GA, | Bethesda, MD, | Raleig, US United States
|| Computers, Hardware, Computers, Software, Engineering, Web Technology
Cybersecurity Senior Engineer–AZURE|
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for developing and maintaining the technical IT / cyber security capabilities necessary for safeguarding the firm’s information systems and applications (software development lifecycle) in the cloud, including every phase of the SDLC and software stack. Design, plan, test and implement phases of cybersecurity technology projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and maintain the technical IT/cyber capabilities including all phases of the software development lifecycle and software stack which includes threat modeling of application designs, static application security testing (SAST), software composition analysis (SCA), dynamic application security testing (DAST), and penetration testing.
2. Lead efforts related to designing, planning, enhancing, and testing all cybersecurity technologies used throughout the enterprise including base-lining current systems, trend analysis, and capacity planning as required for future systems requirements and new technologies.
3. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the use of new information security technologies, or modifications to existing equipment and systems that will provide capability for proposed project or work load, efficient operation and effective use of allotted resources
4. Lead the implementation of new information security technologies or integration of existing technologies including initial configuration, installation, change management, and operational handoff
5. Use sophisticated analytical thought through models, testing, and experience to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
6. Responsible for technical support of information security technologies providing expert problem analysis and resolution in a timely manner
7. Leads teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and complexity.
Qualifications & Requirements
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. 5-6 years of supporting cloud platforms (2-3 years in Azure)
2. Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge in applied enterprise information security technologies including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering, and Mainframe security
3. CISSP Certification
4. Previous experience in leading complex IT projects
1. Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Python, PowerShell, Terraform
2. Banking or financial services experience.
3. Other certifications/skills( AZ-400, AZ-500, MS-500, SC-200, SC-900, CCSP)
4. Proficient programing experience and infrastructure as code (IaC)