Senior UX Content Strategist|
Create strategic and compelling content for Truist digital applications. Evaluate business requirements, user needs, and communication goals to design a distinctive client experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Team up with product owners, UX and UI designers, lines of business partners, and other key stakeholders to deliver distinctive client experiences with compelling content.
2. Analyze, plan, develop, and implement content strategy to meet business goals for aligned team(s). This could include executing content design, conducting user research, establishing content guidelines, and designing content delivery processes.
3. Create, write, edit, and deliver content thatís compelling, easy to understand, on-brand, and backed by data and research. Use UX writing to guide clients through the optimal user experience.
4. Promote and foster the Truist brand voice through application of our voice and message principles, effective written communication, peer review, agency consultation, ongoing training and education, and pair writing with SMEs.
5. Partner with content team by participating in standards discussions, peer reviews, and fostering cross-segment alignment.
6. Keep current with best practices, digital trends, usability, accessibility, and industry trends.
7. Contribute and adhere to the editorial strategy, style guide, and standards to ensure quality, consistency and brand alignment across product families within Truist.
8. Provide leadership on content solutions by understanding, applying, and disseminating content strategies and best practices in cross-functional teams.
9. Utilize appropriate technologies and content methodologies to capture, store, deliver and preserve Truist content.
10. Practice quality assurance procedures at each deliverable stage to maintain content integrity and ensure that content meets project specifications and standards.
Qualifications & Requirements
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelorís degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. 2+ years of online/digital content development and strategy experience
3. Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to write successfully for digital interfaces and applications
1. Excellent communication skills, including ability to present ideas and solutions in a clear and compelling way
2. Understanding of content disciplines, including content design, UX writing, and copywriting
3. Ability to think strategically and creatively to achieve business and user goals and optimize the client experience
4. Technical proficiency with Microsoft suite and Adobe creative suite