Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Charlotte,NC - Atlanta, GA, US United States
|| Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Broadcasting/Communications
Client Marketing Lead – Card Acquisition|
Build valuable relationships with business leaders to translate business, client, and product strategies into supporting marketing strategies; apply knowledge of customer/client behavior for the business and provides insights into product strategy development as well as segmentation and targeting. Collaborate with internal and external marketing partners to develop and execute marketing programs for the business and ensure alignment of all strategies to the Truist Purpose and Brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage large integrated marketing initiatives/campaigns, utilizing all marketing channels including digital.
- Lead teams or projects with moderate/high resource requirements, risk, and complexity.
- Collaborate with analytics and channel marketing teams to maximize the value of acquisition campaigns; Recommend channel/ distribution strategy, including appropriate mix of owned digital channels, digital campaigns, direct mail, etc.
- Oversee the development of external and internal campaign requirements to support the card acquisition strategy; Manage the end-to-end implementation of all program elements.
- Apply in-depth and specialized expertise and/or a significant breadth of expertise in Marketing and other related disciplines including creative development and market research.
- Ensure “always on” foundations are in place and managed/updated as needed, including for all product changes:
- Collaborate to ensure.com ecosystem product page content and branding of products/solutions
- Partner to ensure appropriate curated content library for each solution
- Measure and socialize performance metrics for all direct-to-customer “offer” programs and synthesize insights to inform future programs
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of how the business operates to solve technical, operational, and business problems.
- Directly impact the achievement of client, operational, project, service, and risk management objectives.
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex and unusual situations.
- May have people management responsibilities.
- Deliver programs on budget and on time.
- Mentor less experienced teammates to build their own technical expertise.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline (e.g., Marketing P’s, Market research, analytics, digital)
- Seven to ten years of consumer credit card or payment product marketing experience
- Knowledge of client needs and competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market
- Proven expertise in leveraging digital marketing channels to drive business growth
- Demonstrated experience in developing and project managing marketing campaigns working across various partners in deliver of programs.
- Analytical skill, with an ability to get into the data and draw practical conclusions and insights
- Demonstrated ability to “make things happen” (e.g. can execute and get things done)
- Strong partnership and collaborative style with outstanding communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to thrive in a fluid environment with managing multiple priorities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders
- Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint, preparing presentations for senior level teammates
- MBA or Master's degree in related field
- Ten years of related experience
- Previous experience in financial services, retail or packaged goods industries
- Proven expertise in creating and executing direct marketing campaigns
- Consumer/Commercial/Corporate/Wealth banking product and/or segment marketing experience