Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Charlotte, NC United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Broadcasting/Communications
Graphic Designer II|
his hybrid role will contribute to the workflow and quality of the In-House Agency and the design execution of print and digital initiatives. Design marketing and advertising pieces that support and promote the company’s brand across all offline channels, including advertising, direct mail, flyers, collateral, branch merchandising, etc. Manage and perform pre-press, design and graphic file management for printed and electronic materials. Execute the maintenance and archiving of digital files used for visual communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Design high quality marketing and advertising materials with an emphasis on creativity, accuracy and attention to detail while meeting agreed upon delivery dates for marketing and advertising, lines of business (LOBs) or purchasing team needs.
2. Execute design and prepress production of marketing, advertising and other corporate projects.
3. Preflight files for all printed and electronic materials.
4. Transfer files to and from print vendors, ad agencies and publications to maintain overall file integrity.
5. Store and archive graphic files used for printed and electronic materials.
6. Participate in meetings with LOBs, ad agencies and print vendors to discuss product specifications and production schedules.
7. Track production data for design or creative services to ensure quality and overall operating efficiencies.
8. Collaborate with Enterprise Spend Management (ESM) and marketing and advertising to ensure conformity of Truist brand standards, policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and timely delivery for various print related projects.
9. Participate with special projects as requested.
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent education and related education/experience
2. Two to four years of experience in a printing, marketing or graphic design environment
3. Extensive Knowledge of spot color and process separation techniques
4. Proficient in Macintosh system support of hardware and software
5. Extensive Knowledge of Macintosh applications (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Font Management and Adobe PDF creation) relating to layout, design and prepress techniques to include four color process and spot color printing, color corrections and photography
6. In-depth knowledge of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline (e.g., Marketing P’s, Market research, analytics, digital)
7. Experience working as a key contributor on projects or project work streams
8. Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market
9. Ability to interpret and explain information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders
10. Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
1. Proficiency in PDF creation for multiple applications and File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
2. Hardware troubleshooting skills
3. Experience with PC and Mac operating systems
4. File troubleshooting skills