Sr Financial Analyst, Proteins/Commercial - Hybrid|
Aldevron is an industry pioneer with a core competency in manufacturing for gene and cell therapy. We supply high-quality plasmid DNA, mRNA and proteins to our clients, who are breaking new ground on the worlds most important and challenging solutions to benefit us all. We're looking for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who share our goals of advancing science and making an impact on the world.
Aldevron is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, were pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
TheSenior Financial Analyst Proteins and Commercial role serves as a business partner to the President, Proteins and Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and their teams to support, analyze and monitor Business Unit and Commercial and Marketing strategies and investments to drive business growth by improving the end-to-end client experience, supporting new client acquisition, and maximizing client opportunities across platforms.
Your responsibilities include
The Senior Financial Analyst Proteins and Commercial is responsible for the following areas:
- Proteins Business Partner
- Participate as a member of the staff of the President, Proteins
- Define, build, analyze, monitor, and report Key Results and KPIs that inform the Business Unit strategy and decision making
- Support the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process and periodic Forecasting processes by partnering with the team to develop and model organizational and business strategies in support of Aldevrons goals and targets.
- Make data driven recommendations on how to improve processes and drive business performance and profitability
- Commercial Business Partner
- Define, build, analyze, monitor, and report Key Results and KPIs that inform the commercial and marketing strategy and decision making
- Support the Commercial Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process and periodic Forecasting processes by partnering with the team to develop and model organizational and business strategies in support of Aldevrons goals and targets. Make data driven recommendations on how to improve the client experience and where to invest budget allocations.
- Support the Commercial and Marketing teams with client research, industry research, reporting/analytics, and general coordination of projects to improve client and sales/marketing understanding and reporting capabilities
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Support the CFO, VP Finance and Director FP&A in the AOP process, periodic Forecasting processes and ad hoc requests as needed
- Collaborate with the FP&A team to enhance the reporting and analytics environment to support the on-going growth and profitability of the business
- BS/BA degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Management or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience performing financial and variance analysis, budgeting, and forecasting, and preparing financial and/or operational reports
- At least 3+ years of biomanufacturing (or like industry) market insights and analytical experience, with knowledge on how to segment large client data sets that will drive strategic and tactical planning.
- 5+ years of experience in data management, data structures and/or data modeling, including systems implementation experience
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.