Production Operator II - 3rd shift|
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, youll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, were pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
Are you looking to use your knowledge and experience to help develop products to meet critical customer demand?
The Production Operator II position is responsible for operating automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation.
This position is part of the Productions Operations and will be in Hauppauge, NY.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Set up and operate automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation, also monitor meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications
- Install, modify, troubleshoot, repair and dismantle machinery and equipment according to requisition established documentation (e.g., SOPs), layout plans, blueprints or other drawings
- Assemble mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make sub-assemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with 2 - 3 years manufacturing
- Ability to use basic mathematics to quantify scrap in various units of measure e.g. Linear Feet, Sq. Feet, etc. and downtime in minutes
- As required, the ability to safely work with certain solvents, e.g. IPA, DMAC and other common
Pall Corporation, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether its a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.