Senior Applications Specialist - NJ|
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see that for more than 80 years weve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. Were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and youll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
- Ensure customer is properly prepared for validation and meeting milestones for established implementation timeline.
- Assesses customer Key Operator performance and knowledge.
- Completes Validation studies on instrumentation including, but not limited to: instrument set-up, calibration, precision studies, and method comparisons.
- Provide both onsite and remote phone support to customers for assay and QC related questions.
- Provides onsite training for proper operation of instrumentation.
- Proactively makes recommendations for future improvements and implements those actions accordingly.
- Works collaboratively across the business to build partnerships with the marketing, service, and sales teams to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Drives revenue growth through resolving assay growth opportunities while working with customers.
- Motivates and engages teammates by asking for their input and listening to their ideas.
- Is viewed as a great teammate by peers, co-workers, and supervisor(s).
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum combined experience of 5 years in laboratory / diagnostic instrumentation or other related field.
- Proven excellence in communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across business functions.
- Sophisticated understanding of Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry with heavy emphasis on Laboratory Regulatory environment.
- Must be willing to travel domestically 90-100% of the time (based on the needs of the position). This position services theHematology andUrinalysis group and will be located in New Jerseyor Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), EP Evaluator
- Excellent presentation and/or facilitation skills.
- Possess clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Good driving record
- Prefer background in Medical Technology.
- Experience in the Diagnostics industry.
- Familiarity with Standard Laboratory Practices, including Quality Control, record keeping, and regulatory requirements (CAP, CLIA, COLA)
- Highly Flexible and self-motivated.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.