Associate Sales Representative (Multiple Locations)|
We are looking to build our talent network for future openings!
Mammotome associates know that every moment matters when it comes to advancing breast cancer diagnostics and surgical solutions. When you come to work at Mammotome, youre collaborating with a global team of engineers, designers, communicators, strategists, and specialists to improve patient outcomes. If you want to be inspired to grow every day, join our diverse, hardworking, high-performing team.
Be part of a company thats a trusted leader in breast cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
Mammotome is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
Join our diverse, dedicated, impactful team of hard-working drivers as a Associate Sales Representative (Operating Room/Biopsy) and be inspired to grow every day!
We are looking for a motivated individual who is ready to break into medical device sales. Our Associate Sales Representative training program is designed to help you learn to sell Mammotomes innovative technology. Youll learn while assisting territory managers as they develop, expand and convert physicians from competitor products to Mammotome products.
A day in the life
- Participate in a hands-on sales training program and learn how to provide product, procedure, and clinical knowledge during live breast care procedures
- Contribute to territory sales goals and initiatives while providing support to our experienced territory managers
- Assist in generating daily sales leads and pipeline through cold calls, emails, in-person demos, and evaluations
Areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role
- 2+ year business to business (B2B) experience is preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent clinical experience is required
Successful team members possess these traits
- We are relationship builders
- We apply critical thinking that leads to action
- We possess the ability to learn and apply learning to new experiences quickly
- We demonstrate a continuous improvement mentality
- We are thoughtful risk takers
- We exhibit intellectual curiosity
- We are agile and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Other factors to consider
- Travel is required 1-3 days per week
- Sales team members adhere to hospital credentialing policies and requirements (medical records, immunizations, vaccinations, background check, etc)
- Youll enjoy a company car, so maintaining safe driving record is required
- Typical program duration is 18-24 months with the opportunity for promotion to a full line sales specialist (territory manager)
- Be prepared to relocate for advancement
- The salary is $65K. This is the range that we in good faithbelieve is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately paymore or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. Thisrange may be modified in the future.
- This job is also eligible for commission pay.
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, anddeterminable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form ofcompensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's solediscretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Apply today to be part of a company thats a trusted leader in cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.