Lead Business Execution Consultant|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant to join the Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) Control Programs Team.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support to the Control Executive (CE) and the CE team by utilizing thorough knowledge of the LOBs or the enterprise to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business
- Assist Risk Measurement, Committees & Reporting Team to ensure Governance & Oversight compliance
- Develop and create materials for the Integrated Risk & Control Report, CEO & CE of Consumer & Small Business Banking, and any other executive material
- Establish Control Programs Governance, Risk Measurement & Reporting priorities, and drive accountability for assigned initiatives, assisting to ensure solutions are designed and integrated to reduce risk exposure and improve effectiveness
- Support the Head of Governance, Risk Measurement and Reporting with all risk transformation and path to effective deliverables
- Serve as the team ambassador for enterprise-wide strategic initiatives
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Risk Management or Control Management experience
- Experience creating governance routines to maintain committee charters, materials, minutes, escalations, calendars, and approvals
- Strong experience in creating and delivering dynamic presentations to senior level executives
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
- Knowledge of Consumer & Small Business Banking lines of business
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy in grammar and a sharp focus on eliminating errors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- BS/BA or higher in English, journalism, professional writing, creative writing, education, or communications
Please Note: The selected candidate must be located in the listed work locations, this position is expected to work on site per Wells Fargo's standard operating model.
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.