Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||DHL Express US
||Tempe, AZ United States
Inside Sales Executive|
DHL Express is looking to hire upbeat, driven people from all across the US to join our Inside Sales team to help launch them into a long-term career in sales with DHL.
Our Inside Sales team is located in Tempe, AZ. The position will be 100% in person for the first 60 days and then move to a hybrid model in the long term.
Candidates will receive extensive training that will prepare you for long term growth opportunities. Training is a big part of our company culture and at every stage you will have a chance to work closely with your peers, job shadow and build a strong relationship with your leadership team. Your experience will be unique and personalized based on developmental and business needs.
Once you show your skills in Inside Sales, you will get the chance to move to the next role and move within the US to different locations, while you grow your sales skills on the Field...the opportunities are endless, as long as you want a solid career path and growth.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Lead a portfolio of existing and new customers via telephone contact
- Build a strong client relationship and grow accounts to their maximum potential
- Coordinate with different departments and act as the customers point of contact to ensure all queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Coordinate with different teams on lead initiatives
- Maintain collaboration by incorporating a positive attitude
- Bachelors Degree or in your final semester
- Must be available to work fulltime Monday-Friday
- Outstanding ability to create rapport with prospective clients
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and complete sales generation
- Commitment to exceed targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Looking for career growth on sales field
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Geographically mobile with a global attitude!
What We Provide:
- Base pay + competitive commission (earning potential of over 6 figures!)
- On-boarding allowance to help with relocation as needed
- Professional development and solid career advancement opportunities we want you to grow within DHL!
- Best in-class training (You'll become a Certified International Specialist)
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision and a 401k with company matching)
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation time
What you do next is entirely up to you! We want you to think BIG, because we do. We want people that will make DHL their career; who want to advance and experience other communities and countries.
Stop thinking about a job, start your CAREER with DHL instead!
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DHL Express US|