Tanker Driver - %245,000 Sign-On|
Join us in Hillsboro by clicking the link below:
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com.
Average Annual Compensation - $100,000!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
If you possess all of these qualities, we want you to get your career in gear with Linde!
• Must be professional
• Have two years verifiable tanker and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience
• Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use of the Smith System principles
• A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered
• Are able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
• CDL Class A license
• Have or able to acquire Hazmat and Tanker endorsements within 60 days of hire date
• Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We offer one of the highest wages in our industry. We provide excellent health, dental, and vision benefit packages, retirement, 401k plan, excellent equipment, scheduled days off, uniforms, and personal protective equipment.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Education: High School Diploma or GED is required
• Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect,
supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global
talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental,
disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered
for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our employer showcase!