Elements Assembler I|
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, youll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
Curious what roles in the Aerospace industry exist for you?
The Assembler I position for Pall Aeropower Corporation is responsible for producing basic components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies to blueprint and work instruction specifications.
This Second Shift position is part of the Elements Department and will be located in New Port Richey, FL. Our mission is to solve our customers' biggest filtration, separation, and purification challenges. And, in doing so, advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Measure, build and assemble components per SOPs, schematics, blueprints, engineering orders, and job sheets.
- Set-up and operate automatic or semi-automatic machines and related equipment within a continuous production/processing operation.
- Use basic measuring equipment (i.e. calipers, scale, thermometers, high gauge, etc.).
- Work with and mix chemicals, oils, and solvents as stated within the SOPs.
- Move/Float within the Elements/Cabin Air Lines.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- High School diploma or local equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Required to stand for long time periods (for a minimum of 8 hours or more), lifting of 35 lbs. frequently and the ability to work with solvents, oils, and other chemicals.
- Basic Math Skills (i.e. Shop Math) and Computer literate (i.e. MS Office Excel).
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- In a manufacturing or assembly related environment with the ability to read and understand blueprints, verbal, and written work instructions.
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status, or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Pall obtaining the necessary employment visa and export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the applicable U.S. government agency.
Pall, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether its a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits atdanaherbenefitsinfo.com.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.