Senior Financial Analyst, Janssen Supply Chain|
Janssen Supply Chain, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Chemical Production plant in Athens, GA, where approximately 160 employees manufacture the active ingredients for drug products. This role will preferably sit in Athens, GA, but consideration will be given to remote candidates as well.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
In this position, the Senior Financial Analyst will be a member of the Janssen Supply Chain Athens Finance department and will report to the Site Finance Lead.
- Supporting senior management in managing the Cost of Goods Produced and P&L impact
- Analysis, review and consolidation of monthly and quarterly results: preparation and review of budget versus actual analyses (for investments, departmental expenses, …)
- Analysis of production variances (material usage variance, purchase price variance, …)
- Responsibility for the quarterly closing activities and procedures (in accordance with the JnJ and Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines)
- Responsibility to challenge business assumptions, develop business cases, identify, implement and follow up of Process improvements and Cost improvement projects
- Educate business partners on financial issues and concepts, ranging from daily operations up to long term capital investments
- Good understanding of Inventory management and controls
- Assist the business during and take a leading role in the yearly budget preparation and budget updates
- Support in detailed preparation of P/L or Budget worksheets
- Prepare reporting and presentation
- Assist in the yearly process of standard costing for products
- Prepare business cases of projects
- New Product Introduction costing analysis
- Make vs. buy analysis
- Work Closely and in cooperation with project managers and engineers
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the financial processes to ensure quality information
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $72, 000 to 101, 000.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Discover the inclusive employee benefits offered by Johnson & Johnson.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Finance/Accounting
- A minimum of 3 years professional Finance/Accounting business experience is required
- A minimum of 4 years work experience is required for this position
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SOX requirements is required
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good knowledge of systems (SAP, Excel, etc) is required
- Anaplan Experience is Preferred
- Basic knowledge of cost accounting principles (ABC, standard costing vs actual costing, etc) is required
- Strong commitment to business ethics and Credo values is required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner effectively with the business leaders is required
- Must be eager to take initiative and to work independently on projects and optimizations under tight timelines, prioritizing efficiently and accurately
- Ability to master a changing and complex business environment is preferred
- Ability to challenge, improve and optimize current processes, hands on mentality
- Strong customer focus and proactive attitude to bring solutions to the business leaders
- This position may require up to 10% travel
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Georgia-Athens-1440 Olympic Drive
North America-United States
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)