Assoc Mgr Consumer and Sensory Testing|
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Care is hiring an Associate Manager, Consumer and Sensory Testing. This position will be located in our Skillman, NJ site and is an integral part of our Consumer Health teams.
The Associate Manager, Consumer and Sensory Testing will lead a group of Consumer research operational specialists who perform a variety of consumer insights testing, including focus groups and individual interviews, quantitative central location testing, sensory expert panels and may also conduct clinical studies. The Associate Manager, Consumer, and Sensory Testing are responsible for overall project management including timelines, and budgets, providing cross-functional stakeholder updates, and getting alignment at key decision points.
As an Associate Manager, Consumer and Sensory Testing you will:
- Manage a team who will execute consumer research projects both quantitative and qualitative
- Maintain responsibility for all stages of the insight process, working with internal partners to scope out consumer research objectives including translation of objectives into studies using actionable research methodologies
- Serve as subject matter expert of consumer and product research methods (qualitative and quantitative methods)
- Create bids and/or proposals for each study
- Oversee the Skillman Consumer Experience Center (CxC) facility including managing staff, supplies and forecasting facility budget
- Ensure all operational aspects of the human use studies, including study timelines, budgets and research objectives are met
- Ensures requirements for lab safety, audiovisual and IT systems are met and maintained
- Acts as the site audit lead ensuring compliance with all procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree within science, engineering, health care or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years consumer insights or market research industry testing experience
- Industry experience in sensory testing is preferred
- Consumer Health experience, including skin health, baby, oral, wound and self-care is preferred
- Extensive technical skills in consumer insights and market research methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written) and be able to work effectively in cross functional teams
- Efficient, organized, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview Road
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)