Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Handler to join our team located in San Jose, CA. The Cylinder Handler - Warehouse Associate will be responsible for handling cylinders within the facility and/or preparing for shipment both high and low pressure, specialty gas cylinders and equipment.
Cylinder Handler - Warehouse Associate – 1st Shift
- Loads and unloads gas cylinders and/or other products onto and off route trucks and trailers
- Rolls cylinders and operates a forklift truck for the movement of cylinders
- Sorts empty cylinders by type
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles, and product, and/or assist with inventory
- Review’s customer orders, pulls items from full inventory, and loads items onto trucks for delivery
- Performs basic cylinder maintenance such as painting cylinders, labeling cylinders, and cleaning of work area
- Assists with accompanying paperwork for shipments
- Completes both routine and non-routine daily and weekly assignments
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Degree/GED is required
- 1 yr. experience in plant or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect,
supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global
talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental,
disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered
for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our employer showcase!