R&D Engineer II|
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world’s most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
The R&D Engineer II contributes to the development of software products and supporting systems. As part of Office of CTO, in this role you will do machine learning and deep learning to design and implement scalable ML systems for ANSYS product portfolios.
- Performs complex development activities, including the research, design, development, maintenance, testing and documentation of machine learning models as applied to numerical simulations.
- Research deep learning methods to apply them for numerical simulation in context of fluids, structures, electromagnetics, optics, and electronics.
- Participates in brainstorming, planning, architecture and research.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations.
- Maintains efficient/scalable processes for large scale data analyses, model development, framework development, model validation and model implementation.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Create unit regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Working experience developing machine learning code in C++ or Python with a focus on deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, JAX, or Scikit Learn
- Masters or a PhD degree with 1 yrs experience in computer graphics, computer vision, physics or applied mathematics or engineering
- Experience with GPU programming (CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL, DirectX).
- Publication in leading journals or conferences such as SIGGRAPH, CVPR, NeurlPS or ICLR
- Experience with 3D geometry, computer graphics or computer vision
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 – finalist, and America’s Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.