Staff Business Data Analysis|
Do you have a passion for using data to drive business strategies and optimize performance?
Intuit is transforming in-person expert financial services with fast-growing brands like TurboTax Live and Quickbooks Live, which creates exciting opportunities for a data-driven operations strategist to help deliver amazing customer experiences that drive lifelong customer loyalty and enhance profitability by using impactful insights to influence our strategy and own the services growth plan.
As the Staff Operations Strategist for the Consumer Group, you will be in a leadership position to set operating targets with an insight-backed delivery plan; inspire, envision, and coordinate delivery of the operational processes and capabilities needed to achieve those targets; .and drive for business results on a daily and long-term basis.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of experience working in the analytics field.
- 2+ years working in a planning or operations function.
- Additional Product Management or Program Management experience a bonus.
- Experience as a business partner for senior leaders; comfortable distilling complex data into a simple storyline.
- Highly proficient in SQL, Tableau, and Excel.
- Experience owning business outcomes and driving cross-functional work to achieve those outcomes.
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Excellent problem solving skills and end to end quantitative thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines.
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Proactive and inquisitive learner... seeks out and capitalizes on opportunities for change that enhance the business, rather than reacting to circumstances.
How you will lead
- Setting operating targets: You will collaborate with senior leadership and a variety of analytics teams to ensure we are using the best possible data and evidence to set our operating targets for metrics like wait time, utilization, and productivity. You will guide decisionmaking with an open mind, using judgment and clearly documented assumptions, while considering complex business tradeoffs.
- Inspire and envision future state for operations: Using your clear understanding of our growth plans, you will identify the most important capabilities and processes needed to achieve those plans, and craft an ambitious vision for future state, and use data to connect that vision to important business outcomes. You will become a trusted business partner that product leaders will go-to for advice when launching or scaling a new service.
- Coordinate delivery of operations: Using your clear understanding of our growth plans, and vision for future state of operations, you will work with product managers and operations leaders to design, build, and deliver those capabilities, partnering and aligning on a roadmap, and translating the implications of that roadmap back to product teams.
- Drive for business results: You will identify and help craft the most important KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of our operations, and drive for automated availability of those metrics. Amidst a sea of data, you will distill the data into key storylines that create a shared understanding of opportunities and influence teams to act.