Business Optimization Analyst|
The Global Business Optimization team has a simple mission: we turn massive amounts of data into actionable insights that drive business value. Our analytic consultants and data analysts work with Visa’s clients and staff to improve portfolio performance, program profitability and cardholder experiences. By coupling in-depth analysis of cardholder behavior with Visa’s world-class products, digital offerings and marketing capabilities, we ensure our clients’ programs operate at their peak potential and that cardholders have seamless commerce experiences in both the physical and digital world.
As part of the NA Insight Delivery team, the Analyst will help to deliver this vision to clients of Visa. In this role, you will use strong analytical skills, contextual business sense and a creative flair to solve real world business challenges for Visa issuing banks.
Robust automation, effective visualization, and both experience and understanding of how to utilize big data environments is critical. The ability to manage BAU reporting activities in parallel with projects and new initiatives having the adequate setting and balance of priorities is essential to the success of the role. Innovation and a willingness to challenge traditional paradigms are important to the success of the role.
This role derives analytic insights into client performance and helps to deliver those findings to external and internal stakeholders. Prior to completing an analysis, this role will formulate and source the necessary datasets from internal tools and platforms, rendering insights in compelling presentations and visualizations.
Specific activities may include:
- Create and present analytic deliverables to external Visa clients, colleagues in the Global Business Optimization team, and other internal stakeholders with varying degrees of analytical and technical expertise.
- Gain an understanding of root problems, define analytical objectives, and formalize data requirements for various types of analyses.
- Combine and analyze disparate data sources and derive insights in a Big Data environment.
- Proactively facilitate the overall analytic delivery strategy for the organization.
- Compare client performance against industry best practices with a shrewd eye toward identifying performance and/or profitability improvement opportunity.
- Develop presentations of complex data and content for clients in an accurate, understandable, and engaging manner.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both home and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 50% of the time during the week. Two days are designated as in-office collaboration days and are based on the office in which the candidate is domiciled. The third day in the office will be decided based on team needs and determined in partnership with senior leadership.