Design Engineering Analyst|
Visa Design Engineering is looking for a Design Engineering Analyst to join our team. We believe that software powered by inclusive and accessible design can engage and inspire users. We strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with our applications and products. All our team members are strategic thinkers and conceptual problem solvers who make every decision an informed one. We value diligence, accountability and collaboration, and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing individual strengths and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project. If you understand 'Yes and', over 'No' this is the team for you.
Role and Responsibilities include
· Analyze existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement
· Work with a diverse team of product owners, UX designers, and developers in a fast-paced environment, with quick iterative cycles
· Keep up to date with the latest trends in web engineering and introduce them into projects when appropriate
· Evangelizing UI/UX front-end best practices and Accessibility for web
· Fielding inquiries and requests for support from stakeholders
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.