Professional Services Implementation Manager|
As a member of the Implementation Management team, you will be supporting our strategic partners/clients, you will have a significant role in ensuring they are effective resellers of Cybersource capabilities and white label services.
- You will have responsibility for managing clients’/partners’ implementations. You will coordinate with internal and external Project Managers, Users, Development teams, and support staff to ensure implementations run smoothly and on-time. You will manage the integrated testing between the partners/clients, Cybersource, VISA, and any supporting 3rd party vendors. You will work with our partners/clients to adapt our current release management processes to best deliver on the functionality that we are providing them.
- You will work with development and IT support teams to ensure testing environments set-up and maintained to meet all project deliverables. You will provide post-implementation support on the features that were delivered to our clients.
- You will assist our clients with migrating their customers to our white-labeled platforms.
- You may be creating and delivering key training to our partners/clients to help them be successful resellers of our white-labeled products.
- You will assist in managing partner/client certifications. You will act as a Hub for internal cross-functional teams that, together, are responsible for delivering on our partner/client solutions. You will work with our internal teams to ensure our partners/clients are receiving the support they require.
- Success in this role requires expertise in delivering and managing complex system implementations, including issue support and resolution and managing UAT. You will need strong oral and written communication abilities, a high level of attention to detail, and strong relationship management skills. Occasional travel to client locations may be required.
Implementations – Work with our partners/clients to implement our Cybersource capabilities and white label services
Testing – Manage integrated testing by ensuring that all features that are being delivered have been properly tested, all parties are lined-up to test, test scripts have been shared and evaluated, acceptance criteria is known and agreed upon, and actual testing is actively managed and issues are resolved. Work with development and IT support to ensure testing environments are set-up and ready for testing. Perform hands-on system testing and create test scripts.
Support – Ensure issues are resolved, both during implementations and as daily B.A.U. You will not manage the support team, but you will be responsible for making sure our partners/clients are having their issues resolved in an effective and timely fashion.
Release Management – Coordinate and help manage the release process with internal and external parties for all system features and enhancements
Training – Help deliver the training that will ensure our partners/clients can be effective resellers of our capabilities and white label services. Help create and organizing training plans and programs
Reporting – Provide analysis to measure and track the effectiveness of our implementations, testing, support, training, and release management. Make recommendations for improvements and execute on those recommendations.
Other – Deliver on partner/client certifications
Other – Act as the internal Hub for cross-functional teams to share information and work together to deliver on partner/client expectation.
Other – Become an expert on Cybersource systems so that you can effectively test them and train others to use them
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.