|| Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Other / General, Personal Care and Service, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
General Manager $2000.00 Sign on Bonus|
Are you ready to join a stable retail organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth? With our extensive onsite paid training, we teach you everything you need to know to help our customers maintain and enjoy their pools and spas.
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
Oversees the performance of a Leslie’s store to ensure it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, profitability, operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. Directly responsible for growing and managing sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses. Responsible for the effective execution of all company-developed programs. Hires proficient applicants with the right competencies and experience, trains and develops them in all required training programs, and establishes the expectation of providing excellent customer service and a great place to work through personal example and expectation.
- Hire only “A” players this year to support the accomplishment of the following objectives:
- Meet or exceed sales budget.
- Meet or exceed EBITDA/SOC goal.
- Meet or exceed labor rate goal.
- Achieve shrink percent of .4% or better.
- Meet or Exceed your gross margin budget for the fiscal year.
- Meet or exceed APC goal.
- Drive customer count increase over last year.
- Meet or exceed Mystery Shop goal of 95%.
- Ability to hire “A Players – Sources, selects, and sells “A Players” to join the company.
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort or supervision.
- Organization & Planning – Plans and organizes in an efficient manner.
- Industry knowledge – Highly knowledgeable of the business, products and competitors.
- Customer service mindset – Understands the customer, is focused on providing superior customer service.
- Aggressiveness - Highly productive, and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow through on commitments - Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly, demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills – Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity – Acts without being told what to do. Brings new and visionary ideas to the company.
- Ability to develop people - Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles (succession program).
- Honesty/integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Creativity/innovation – Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Positive attitude/enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
- Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly, articulately and diplomatically without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to appropriate divisions heads and cooperates with corporate team members to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Successful completion of all training modules inclusive of GMIT and Talent Platform training.
- Ability to achieve placement in the succession program.
- Excellent communication skills, and proficiency with computers.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Leslie’s recognizes a critical component to our continued success is our people. Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.