|| Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Internet/E-Commerce, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Purchasing, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
Merchandise Financial Planner|
DIVE IN TO A NEW CAREER WITH LESLIE'S:
Leslie's Pool Supplies is the "World's Largest Retailer of Swimming Pool Supplies." With over 900+ retail stores in 38 states plus Commercial, Service, E-Commerce, Production, and Distribution divisions, there are many career opportunities at Leslie's. With over 57 years of providing best in class products and solutions to our customers, there is nothing that we value more than the development and growth of our team. We strive to create a positive and fun atmosphere where our Team Members feel valued and are enthusiastic about the contributions they make to the success of Leslie's.
Leslie’s is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
The Merchandise Financial Planner will partner with the Category Director to develop merchandise plans for growth and profitability that align to the overall corporate and merchandising strategies. Merchandise Financial Planners are responsible for analyzing, identifying and communicating sales opportunities and providing risk-mitigating recommendations.
- Partner with the Category Directors to develop seasonal plans that maximize financial performance and inventory turnover.
- Maintain weekly forecasts for sales, margin, inventory, and receipts
- Frequently communicate and ensure Category Buyers and Category Directors are aware of OTB positions before committing to buys.
- Integrate merchandising strategies / initiatives into plans and forecasts
- As part of the MFP initiative, develop future-state processes and systems to support the new MFP organization. Be an agent for change, helping the project team with training and communication for the new process and systems
- Minimum 2 years merchandise planning, buying or allocation experience in a retail environment.
- Minimum Bachelor degree or College Certificate or Diploma in business management or related field
- Production and inventory management and ability to operate a computerized inventory system
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Retail Math concepts
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment
- Ability to strategize and recommend opportunities for growth and profit
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Leslie’s recognizes a critical component to our continued success is our people. Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.